Interested in Serving on the Review Panel?
If you are interested and qualified to serve on the Dolly Gray Award Review Panel, please complete the application here.
Selection Committee and Review Panel
The Dolly Gray Award Selection Committee is comprised of the Dolly Gray Award Chair, research assistants, and the Chair of the Selection Committee.
Consideration is given to include a wide range of members on the Review Panel. They typically serve for a term of two or three award cycles. Representation may include, for example:
1. CEC-DADD Awards Chair (2 cycles)
2. Chair of the Dolly Gray Children’s Literature Award (4 cycles)
3. Chair of the Selection and Review Committee (3 cycles)
4. Publicity Chair (3 cycles)
5. Presentation Chair (2 cycles)
6. Parent of an individual with DD (2 cycles)
7. Teacher of students with DD (2 cycles)
8. Children's literature "expert" (e.g., librarian, professor) (2 cycles)
9. Visual artist or book illustrator, and/or children' book author (2 cycles)
10. Self-Advocate (e.g., individual with Autism/Developmental Disabilities) (2 cycles)
11. Student panel (1 cycle)